|A Matter Of Gravity|
November 7, 1985
29 of 65 in Season 1
29 of 75 overall
Plot Synopsis Edit
Synopsis is forthcoming.
Safety Tip Edit
- Matt Trakker - Spectrum
- Hondo McLean - Blaster I (last appearance of this mask)
- Bruce Sato - Lifter
- Alex Sector - Jackrabbit
- Gloria Baker - Aura
Agents not in actionEdit
"Right. I think it was aliens. Aliens from some planet where they don't got enough coal."
"There's nothing scary around here. Well, except that big ugly V.E.N.O.M. vehicle with cannons."
"Matt, do you read? I'm in one bad squeeze play."
"Sound like a matter of some 'gravity', Matt."
"Ooh! You've been hanging around T-Bob too much, Alex."
"I rate that move a five. Darn, I wish I had a vehicle to drive!"
"Brother, we look like demolition derby rejects. And we've still got to go get Mayhem."
"Perhaps, the ugly one cannot bear to see it's own face"
- First episode featuring Hurricane, identifed as "Night Stalker".
- An unmasked, mohawked V.E.N.O.M. Henchman was seen unloading raw crystals from a truck with a bulldozer.
- The safety tip lesson as used again in the episode Caesar's Sword.
- The same shot of Thunderhawk transforming into jet mode and taking off is used thrice. The second time, the footage is flipped horizontally, and Matt Trakker can be spotted behind the wheel on the right side of the car instead of the left.
- Immediately after the first time T-Bob is squashed by the Gravity Weapon, he is seen sitting in the back of Thunderhawk without any damage.
- Thunderhawk's right gull-winged door is shot off by Jackhammer. Later it is still missing in an overhead shot, but back on the car when Thunderhawk passes Shark. After that, it is missing again.
Behind the Scenes Edit
- Doug Stone as Matt Trakker, Hondo McLean, Bruce Sato, Train Driver and Conductor
- Mark Halloran as Cliff Dagger
- Brendan McKane as Alex Sector and Miles Mayhem
- Graeme McKenna as T-Bob and Train Driver
- Sharon Noble as Gloria Baker, Vanessa Warfield, M.A.S.K. Computer and Jude Wilson
- Brennan Thicke as Scott Trakker