|Death From The Sky|
October 11, 1985
10 of 65 in Season 1
10 of 75 overall
Plot Synopsis Edit
Synopsis is forthcoming.
Safety Tip Edit
- Matt Trakker - Spectrum
- Bruce Sato - Lifter
- Alex Sector - Jackrabbit
- Hondo McLean - Blaster
- Gloria Baker - Aura
Agents not in actionEdit
- Buddy Hawks (safety tip only)
- Miles Mayhem - Viper
- Cliff Dagger- Torch
- Sly Rax - Stiletto
- Vanessa Warfield - Whip
"This'll teach the Peaceful Nations Alliance a lesson they won't forget."
"I promised Bruce I'd check out this new line of race cars he's designing. What I didn't tell Bruce was Dusty gave me a can of high-performance race car fuel to power my cars."
"B-b-bless my bolts! W-we're in for it now!"
"Danger makes my transistors ache!"
"We may have saved lives, but V.E.N.O.M.'s gotten away... and with that power source."
- Dusty is mentioned by Scott but is not selected for the mission.
- Gloria Baker is assigned as Thunderhawk's co-pilot during this mission.
- The M.A.S.K. vehicles leave Boulder Hill and in the the next scene they appear to have driven all the way to Norway.
Behind the Scenes Edit
- Doug Stone as Matt Trakker, Hondo McLean, Dusty Hayes, Bruce Sato and President
- Mark Halloran as Sly Rax, Cliff Dagger and Pilot
- Brendan McKane as Alex Sector, Miles Mayhem and Oslo Control
- Graeme McKenna as T-Bob and Newsreader
- Sharon Noble as Gloria Baker, Vanessa Warfield and M.A.S.K. Computer
- Brennan Thicke as Scott Trakker