|Eyes of the Skull|
November 22, 1985
40 of 65 in Season 1
40 of 75 overall
Plot Synopsis Edit
Synopsis is forthcoming.
Safety Tip Edit
T-Bob notices someone sneaking around at night and Scott begins to call the police. When T-Bob concludes they're just fixing a flat tyre, Scott reminds him it never hurts to call the police in any case.
"Thirty eight thousand? For a mask that doesn't even do anything?"
"I hope I'm worth thirty eight big ones when I'm two thousand."
"You're already priceless, T-Bob."
"No, I'm already bored!"
"Can't lose the little garbage can."
- Sly Rax
"We have him, Trakker, and he'll be fine as long as you'll do as I say. First: the Trakker fortune will henceforth be devoted solely to V.E.N.O.M.'s use. Second..."
"Feel like I'm going to a funeral instead of a mission."
"Perhaps you can be alone, yet not alone"
"Perhaps you can say somethin' I understand some day?"
"Keep your chin up."
"I don't have a chin!"
"Dang! Without my mask, I feel like I'm in one of them dreams where you forget to put your pants on."
Behind the Scenes Edit
- Doug Stone as Matt Trakker, Bruce Sato and Dusty Hayes
- Mark Halloran as Sly Rax, Cliff Dagger and Auctioneer
- Brendan McKane as Miles Mayhem and Crowley
- Graeme McKenna as T-Bob
- Sharon Noble as Gloria Baker and M.A.S.K. Computer
- Brennan Thicke as Scott Trakker
- Gloria & Dusty never get to wear their masks during this mission. The only time Aura and Backlash are seen is briefly during the M.A.S.K. Computer call-up.
- During the chase between Piranha and T-Bob, Rax passes the same buildings twice, including one that has a billboard that says "My House".
- Matt Trakker refers to Boulder Hill as "Boulder Mountain."
- When Gloria & Dusty are seen packing all the mask masks at Boulder Hill, Dusty is holding Spectrum and Lifter, even though Matt & Bruce were just seen wearing these masks in San Francisco.
- After the crystal skull explodes, Mayhem can still be seen carrying it as he climbs into Switchblade.
- During the safety tip segment, the wall behind 's bed, including part of the bedpost turns the same color purple as the drapes midway through a shot.