|Raiders of the Orient Express|
December 26, 1985
65 of 65 in Season 1
65 of 75 overall
Plot Synopsis Edit
Synopsis is forthcoming.
Safety Tip Edit
T-Bob and Scott are in a hurry, so the robot wants to cross a railroad crossing when the warning signal is on. Scott tells him how dangerous this could be.
- Matt Trakker - Spectrum
- Brad Turner - Hocus Pocus
- Ace Riker - Ricochet
- Bruce Sato - Lifter (final appearance)
- Miles Mayhem - Viper
- Cliff Dagger - Torch (final appearance)
- Sly Rax - Stiletto
- Vanessa Warfield - Whip
"It must have been exiting being on a train with all kinds of criminals."
"If that's what you want, just hop on a subway."
"All right! I love going through tunnels."
"N-not me. We get stuck in enough holes as it is."
"Ok T-Bob, turn on your headlight."
"I-I-I-I'm not so sure about this. Oh, what if another train comes through? I'll be turned into T-Blob!"
"If you won't help, I'll tell dad you borrowed his electric shoe polisher to shine your kneecaps."
"You w-wouldn't! All right... what's your hairbrain scheme this time?"
"Dagger, you've got more holes in your head than two tons of swiss cheese."
- Sly Rax
"Look at those knights battle it out!"
"But one of them don't have a weapon. It ain't a fair fight."
"That's why I like it."
Behind the Scenes Edit
- Doug Stone as Matt Trakker, Bruce Sato, Conductor and passenger
- Mark Halloran as Sly Rax, Cliff Dagger, Ace Riker and passenger
- Brendan McKane as Miles Mayhem, Otto and passenger
- Graeme McKenna as T-Bob, Brad Turner and passenger
- Sharon Noble as Vanessa Warfield, M.A.S.K. Computer and passenger
- Brennan Thicke as Scott Trakker
- Bruce Sato is designated as Thunderhawk's pilot on this mission. Matt Trakker takes the passenger seat when he joins him.
- During the final battle, Jackhammer is ripped in half and the motorcycle part of Piranha is smashed to bits against a rock. Since they are never seen again, it is possible they were never recovered or repaired.
- As T-Bob says he's Scott's first robot, too, his arm moves in front of Scott, then disappears behind him when Scott begins to move.
- When Scott and T-Bob drive away from the Transport jet and are seen from the back, Scott is drawn too small in proportion.