|The Lippizaner Mystery|
November 18, 1985
36 of 65 in Season 1
36 of 75 overall
Plot Synopsis Edit
Synopsis is forthcoming.
Safety Tip Edit
"I-I've got over a million motivation and logic circuits in me, and what does he use me for? A-a-a popcorn box!"
"I ain't had so much fun since the hogs ate uncle George!"
"Now, if I was a secret trap door, where would I hide?"
"Where's your spirit of adventure, T-Bob?"
"I-I think it was the first thing you took out."
"You know, it might be less trouble if he came with us next time."
"In fact, we might even have less trouble if we let him join V.E.N.O.M. "
"Gee, do you think I could? T-Bob and I could work undercover."
"I-I'd rather be a popcorn popper. "
Behind the Scenes Edit
- Doug Stone as Matt Trakker, Dusty Hayes and the Emir of Amrah
- Mark Halloran as Buddy Hawks, Sly Rax and Cliff Dagger
- Brendan McKane as Miles Mayhem
- Graeme McKenna as T-Bob and Room Service
- Sharon Noble as Gloria Baker, Vanessa Warfield, M.A.S.K. Computer and mother.
- Brennan Thicke as Scott Trakker
- T-Bob mentions the times he and Scott were nearly trampled by elephants in Singapore (episode 16) and took sky-diving lessons off the Eiffel Tower without a parachute (Episode 34).
- When Matt asks the Computer to select a team, we see Gloria Baker and Buddy Hawks in their civilian life, but there is no voice-over from the M.A.S.K. Computer.
- Buddy Hawks appears in action near the end of the mission but doesn't seem to have any vehicle assigned to him.
- Matt Trakker will find himself knocked out on a conveyor belt again in the episode The Royal Cape Caper.