|The Lost Fleet|
December 3, 1985
47 of 65 in Season 1
47 of 75 overall
Plot Synopsis Edit
Synopsis is forthcoming.
Safety Tip Edit
- Matt Trakker - Spectrum/Lava Shot (first appearance of this mask)
- Jacques LaFleur - Maraj (first appearance)
- Bruce Sato - Lifter
- Miles Mayhem - Python (first appearance of this mask)
- Cliff Dagger - Torch
- Sly Rax - Stiletto
- Nash Gorey - Powerhouse (first appearance)
"This isn't snow, it's sail cloth!"
"No cobbler's elves made these perfect stitches."
"Feels like it's getting hot in here."
"I don't want a weather report, Rax!"
"At last, the biggest discovery in a thousand years will soon be mine!"
"Now I know how being in a trash compator feels!"
"Mayhem's craftier than an old viking sea dog. The computer will tell us why he's poking his nose around here."
"Hey, what is that?"
"Y-yeah, and where did the dirty laundry come from?"
"He who eats too much sugar, soon has sweet nothings where his teeth used to be."
"Wise man say: Just when you think you see nothing, you see everything."
Behind the Scenes Edit
- Doug Stone as Matt Trakker, Bruce Sato and Nash Gorey
- Mark Halloran as Cliff Dagger, Sly Rax and The Captain
- Brendan McKane as Miles Mayhem and Jacques LaFleur
- Graeme McKenna as T-Bob and Tavi Linquist
- Sharon Noble as M.A.S.K. Computer and Gretta Linquist
- Brennan Thicke as Scott Trakker
- First appearance of Jacques LaFleur, Volcano, Nash Gorey, Outlaw.
- Bruce Sato starts the mission as Thunderhawk's co-pilot and later takes over piloting duty when Matt Trakker switches over to Volcano.
- Miles Mayhem is dressed in his Outlaw uniform with Python mask, but still uses Switchblade as his main vehicle.
- Matt Trakker says "According to Spectrum" while wearing his Lava Shot mask instead of Spectrum.
- Sly Rax's mask is shown lowering onto his head in a split-screen shot, even though his motorcycle doesn't have a roof like the other vehicles.
- At the end of the battle, Matt Trakker is talking as if he is operating Thunderhawk and 'sealing the deal' while it is actually Bruce Sato who is driving this vehicle and sealing the cave.