|Treasure of the Nazca Plain|
December 23, 1985
61 of 65 in Season 1
61 of 75 overall
Nazca Plateau in South America
Plot Synopsis Edit
Synopsis is forthcoming.
Safety Tip Edit
Scott is planning his next picture "Planet of the Slave Robots" and tries to warn T-Bob that hot grease on cold water can splatter on him and hurt him.
- Matt Trakker - Spectrum
- Alex Sector - Jackrabbit
- Bruce Sato - Lifter
- Julio Lopez - Streamer (final appearance)
- Brad Turner - Hocus Pocus
"Dad, can you get us from a high angle in the Thunderhawk, then swoop down and zoom in on us?"
"How about I swoop up with your dad, and then we zoom off, without you?"
"Vera Nova Manufacturing? V.N.M... Does that sound familiar to anyone?"
"Close enough. V.E.N.O.M."
"This is the Cave of the Winters? All that work for a hole in the ground."
"You should consider yourself lucky to be part of this scheme. I certainly do."
"I should have got insurance on this one..."
"It would appear that the treasure is in the eye of the beholder..."
Behind the Scenes Edit
- Doug Stone as Matt Trakker, Bruce Sato, Nash Gorey and Professor Caruthers
- Mark Halloran is credited but did not provide any voices.
- Brendan McKane as Alex Sector, Miles Mayhem and Floyd Malloy
- Graeme McKenna as T-Bob, Brad Turner and Julio Lopez
- Sharon Noble as Vanessa Warfield and M.A.S.K. Computer
- Brennan Thicke as Scott Trakker
- When Alex is leaning out of Thunderhawk and puts his hand on the window, his fingers are all drawn with an extra line on them, as if he was wearing gloves.
- There is a curious shot in which Alex appears to be riding on Matt's back after they leave Thunderhawk to explore the Nazca Plain. There is a slight drop to the ground visible in their motion, indicating that Alex was probably using Jackrabbit and carrying Matt to a certain location.
- First Bruce Sato is seen driving Rhino's All-terrain Vehicle, but when seen from the back, Alex Sector is in the drivers seat.
- Miles Mayhem gives the command "Viper, on" while wearing his Python mask instead of Viper.